Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bunch of posers

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 18:06

Do you even... Even?

View user profile

2 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 18:09

How odd.

View user profile

3 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 18:11

I love you.

View user profile

4 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 18:14

Bla125 wrote:I love you.
I know

View user profile

5 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 18:22

Bla125 wrote:Do you even... Even?
Yeah I try and even things out when I can.

View user profile

6 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 18:22

Bla125 wrote:I love you.
fuck off.

View user profile

7 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 18:53

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Bla125 wrote:I love you.
fuck off.
ahh the English hand shake.

View user profile

8 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 18:56

Epyk MD wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:
Bla125 wrote:I love you.
fuck off.
ahh the English hand shake.
well, it was a family guy reference, but that too.

View user profile

9 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 18:59

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Epyk MD wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:
Bla125 wrote:I love you.
fuck off.
ahh the English hand shake.
well, it was a family guy reference, but that too.

We have that in Auckland as well Very Happy

Wanna Smash Bro?!

Step Bitch step Very Happy

View user profile

10 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 19:01

What the hell is going on there? Is that a retarded albino alien walking around the NY subway?


_________________
View user profile

11 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 19:02

Metalzoic wrote:What the hell is going on there? Is that a retarded albino alien walking around the NY subway?
I believe that's aliens: colonial marines.

View user profile

12 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 19:08

Metalzoic wrote:What the hell is going on there? Is that a retarded albino alien walking around the NY subway?
Leave Lovin alone you dick!

View user profile

13 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 19:23

View user profile

14 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 19:31

MEGA MILK wrote:
Haha what the shit?

View user profile

15 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 19:39

what the fucking fuck

View user profile

16 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-02, 19:42

View user profile

17 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-03, 01:59

Frostbyrn wrote:
This makes me feel bad. I actually dressed as a priest for a Halloween party yesterday

View user profile

18 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-03, 21:01

Frostbyrn wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:What the hell is going on there? Is that a retarded albino alien walking around the NY subway?
Leave Lovin alone you dick!
Last time I was on the subway I was with my friends and it wasn't too crowded but my one friend decided to stand and hold the pole in the middle of the car anyway. I go up behind him and start groping his ass and he got the reference and so did this random guy that was watching. Yeah

View user profile

19 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-03, 21:03

Errr...


_________________
View user profile

20 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-03, 23:08

Khfan60 wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:What the hell is going on there? Is that a retarded albino alien walking around the NY subway?
Leave Lovin alone you dick!
Last time I was on the subway I was with my friends and it wasn't too crowded but my one friend decided to stand and hold the pole in the middle of the car anyway. I go up behind him and start groping his ass and he got the reference and so did this random guy that was watching. Yeah
reference to... what?

View user profile

21 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-03, 23:22

Guest


Guest
Wait you groped another dude ass?

22 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 02:54

MUTHA FUCKA. I ALL THE TIME.

View user profile

23 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 03:33

Eww its Uni Very Happy

I thought we got rid of him Very Happy

View user profile

24 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 20:41

Duck wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:What the hell is going on there? Is that a retarded albino alien walking around the NY subway?
Leave Lovin alone you dick!
Last time I was on the subway I was with my friends and it wasn't too crowded but my one friend decided to stand and hold the pole in the middle of the car anyway. I go up behind him and start groping his ass and he got the reference and so did this random guy that was watching. Yeah
reference to... what?
Those hentai subway train groping scenes

View user profile

25 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 21:11

Lovin', not even I would have thought that.

View user profile

26 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 21:15

Sym wrote:Wait you groped another dude ass?
Before our last show my drummer slapped my butt. We also talk about each others dicks a lot...like a lot a lot.

View user profile

27 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 21:33

HydrasBreath wrote:
Sym wrote:Wait you groped another dude ass?
Before our last show my drummer slapped my butt. We also talk about each others dicks a lot...like a lot a lot.
Define "A lot a lot."

View user profile

28 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 21:35

MissSym wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
Sym wrote:Wait you groped another dude ass?
Before our last show my drummer slapped my butt. We also talk about each others dicks a lot...like a lot a lot.
Define "A lot a lot."
"yo dawg. Nice dick"

"yeah bro. you too."

View user profile

29 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 21:37

Guest


Guest
I dunno was never into ass slapping, and I was even a jock haha.

30 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 21:55

HydrasBreath wrote:
Sym wrote:Wait you groped another dude ass?
Before our last show my drummer slapped my butt. We also talk about each others dicks a lot...like a lot a lot.
You cheating bastard!

I know we have an open marriage but it was heavily implied that only applied to nailing girls!

View user profile

31 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 21:57

MEGA MILK wrote:Lovin', not even I would have thought that.

Wow, why did you corrupt sweet little lovin?

View user profile

32 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 22:15

Pariah wrote:
MissSym wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
Sym wrote:Wait you groped another dude ass?
Before our last show my drummer slapped my butt. We also talk about each others dicks a lot...like a lot a lot.
Define "A lot a lot."
"yo dawg. Nice dick"

"yeah bro. you too."
Thanks for the clarification, I was getting more concerned about this place than I was before.

View user profile

33 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-05, 23:02

MissSym wrote:
Pariah wrote:
MissSym wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
Sym wrote:Wait you groped another dude ass?
Before our last show my drummer slapped my butt. We also talk about each others dicks a lot...like a lot a lot.
Define "A lot a lot."
"yo dawg. Nice dick"

"yeah bro. you too."
Thanks for the clarification, I was getting more concerned about this place than I was before.
behind every statement there is some implication of dicks.

View user profile

34 Re: Bunch of posers on 2013-11-06, 00:45

Pariah wrote:
MissSym wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
Sym wrote:Wait you groped another dude ass?
Before our last show my drummer slapped my butt. We also talk about each others dicks a lot...like a lot a lot.
Define "A lot a lot."
"yo dawg. Nice dick"

"yeah bro. you too."
"YO dawhg, no homo....but how big yo dick?"

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum