Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

oh baby the F2000 is back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 18:11



And with it's custom sight!

View user profile

2 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 18:12

Guest


Guest
Fucking Metro

3 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 18:15

I wonder what the levelution will be for metro...maybe turning off the lights?

View user profile

4 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 18:33

G3 or FAL please! I'd sell my soul to DICE if they put both into the game Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 18:36

is it bad that the f2000 is what is swaying my resolve in not buying bf4 until the problems are fixed?

View user profile

6 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 18:37

Epyk MD wrote:is it bad that the f2000 is what is swaying my resolve in not buying bf4 until the problems are fixed?
Yes and no, but unless you're a masochist like me, I'd say wait until at least the first patch is released.

View user profile

7 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 18:42

L85 and RPK-74 were also spotted, so it's safe to say we'll see the G3 again too.

View user profile

8 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 19:38

AWESOME

And with it's special site finally!

Ante is it a power-weapon pick up? Would make sense with its RoF and then they could give it its custom airburst grenade launcher that actually goes with the site.

I would be in fucking heaven if that's how they did it.


_________________
View user profile

9 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 19:42

So what's this all about anyway? This their first DLC thingy for premium players?

View user profile

10 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 19:49

Artimise Flare wrote:So what's this all about anyway? This their first DLC thingy for premium players?
No first DLC is china rising...the second DLC is 4 maps from BF3 revamped.

View user profile

11 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 19:53

HydrasBreath wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:So what's this all about anyway? This their first DLC thingy for premium players?
No first DLC is china rising...the second DLC is 4 maps from BF3 revamped.
Except X1 which gets the second assault maps at launch.


_________________
View user profile

12 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 19:55

Metalzoic wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:So what's this all about anyway? This their first DLC thingy for premium players?
No first DLC is china rising...the second DLC is 4 maps from BF3 revamped.
Except X1 which gets the second assault maps at launch.
Really? weird. Unless we get 2 DLCs at the same time.

View user profile

13 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 19:57

View user profile

14 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 19:58

That is a really weird pic...


_________________
View user profile

15 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 22:53

but the RPK 74 is already in, well, the updated version that looks like the AK12, SVD12, AK12U(w.e its called, short version)


it showed it to me it's some assignment unlock


anyways, damn the graphics look good, I'll play metro alot Very Happy

View user profile

16 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-01, 22:59

When is this supposed to be out and is it only for premium members?

View user profile

17 Re: oh baby the F2000 is back! on 2013-11-02, 00:37

JrTapia1991 wrote:but the RPK 74 is already in, well, the updated version that looks like the AK12, SVD12, AK12U(w.e its called, short version)


it showed it to me it's some assignment unlock


anyways, damn the graphics look good, I'll play metro alot Very Happy
RPK-12 =/= RPK-74


Similar but not the same.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum