Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Flood Zone - Yep I don't like this map

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yep, I officially do not like this map. Not sure exactly what it is, but I think it's the problem with the streets flooding, this takes away a lot of tactics I think. It turns into a corridor cluster fuck from what I can tell.

Hard to really pin point what it is I don't like about it, but so far I agree with the rest of yall. It's downright annoying to play this map.

View user profile
yeah it sucks lol....I'm beginning to wonder if all the big named streamers who were praising it so much were maybe convinced to just say nothing bad at all about the thing like it's perfect

it's not just me being insta killed either, in many matches people in the chat were saying they were being insta killed too

View user profile
It's happened to me on some occassions as well. I hope DICE gets this sorted out soon, because it's really annoying to get decked by a non-headshot or anything but a point back shotgun shot to the gut.

Speaking of shotguns, I still don't like the starting him see shotgun.

View user profile

Told you guys lmao

I was having decently good time on it in Rush mode.

The only problem I had with the map was not even map's problem, but server problem. It was set to 64 player, while its only 32 size...

Its mainly the spawns for me

Also yea when it floods its turns into a rooftop camping fest

Mortars smoke and flashbangs might make it better later on, it's too soon to really say at the moment.

View user profile
I'm having high hopes with flashbangs.

Its been a LONG time since BF2 flashbang (F2000 assault kit had flash instead of smoke).

View user profile
Well, if both sides throw flash and not follow through, then its going to be a flash throwing match.

But its a necessary gadget to go into positions where its obviously guarded and no way around it.

View user profile
This topic just reminded me that I've only even seen 6 of the 10 maps and I have 12+ hours into the MP.

And of those 6 I've only played on Flood Zone and Golud railway once each. The only other maps I've even seen are Operation Locker, Seige of Shanghai, Lacam Damn and Zovod XXX

Exploring new area is fun, but not in a situation where you are getting shot at.

Then again I haven't stepped foot on the rooftops for more than 3 minutes. No, sticking to my IFV here. Just circle around the map, picking off people on the ground or enemy vehicles.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum