Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

You guys getting credit for your kinfe kills?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I am not

BL says none when I have at least 5

I have no idea. They said Battlelog would be available in game, but now there is even less. Almost no stats at all. I can't make changes to my classes unless I'm in-game. I can't even figure out how to use an XP boost anywhere.

No idea.

Xp boost is at the pause screen

You havent logged into BL yet?

I haven't tried to knife anyone yet. I usually just shoot them right away even if they have their back to me...it's like a reflex. Before I even realize "oh I could totally knife this guy" he's already dead.

View user profile
Yes. I have 2.

Only when you click on the knife itself however. On the all weapon page it doesn't have a number, but it's higher placed than the LAW (1 kill with that).

Edit: You appear to have 2 bayonet kills and 2 box cutter kills.

View user profile
Kenshiro wrote:Yes. I have 2.

Only when you click on the knife itself however. On the all weapon page it doesn't have a number, but it's higher placed than the LAW (1 kill with that).

Edit: You appear to have 2 bayonet kills and 2 box cutter kills.
Me? Or Sym?

View user profile

Ah nice

Thanks Rem

Sym wrote:Xp boost is at the pause screen

You havent logged into BL yet?
Yes, but in-game there is even less stats than BF3 and you cannot even customize your dude (on 360 at least).

View user profile

Yea I see that now that Rem said that haha

Oh Storm do you have the PENGUIN dogtag yet? Not quite a prinny but close enough.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum