Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Female bodybuilder grows a penis and facial hair after steroid abuse.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2471523/Steroids-turned-man--The-female-bodybuilder-drug-habit-left-penis-facial-hair.html

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

View user profile
You can't really "grow a penis" like that. It's an enlarged clit which just so happens to be the female analogue to the penis. Big ones can look remarkably like a small dick but they won't be an actual dick. She is still very much a female provided she hasn't had surgery.

She just really looks like a dude.

View user profile
I regret opening this at Uni

View user profile
She was a little on the masculine side to begin with...

View user profile
MissSym wrote:She was a little on the masculine side to begin with...
Meow! Very Happy

View user profile
Yeah, I'm sure she's right up your alley, Frost.

View user profile
I meant it more as a Cat fight / Your being catty Very Happy

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:Your being catty Very Happy
Dammit now you've got me getting annoyed at it.... Mad 

View user profile
Frostbyrn wrote:I meant it more as a Cat fight / Your being catty Very Happy
catty? hardly. honest? completely.

View user profile
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:I meant it more as a Cat fight / Your being catty Very Happy
catty? hardly.  honest? completely.
I know you weren't I was just implying you were for the sake of humour Very Happy

View user profile
I now refuse to open that link.

View user profile
We found a girl for the Peavstenator.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Pariah wrote:We found a girl for the Peavstenator.
Isnt that your friend?

I haven't seen him around in forever since like back when skyrim came out lol

View user profile
This is kinda stuff you look for online in your spare time? LOL

Besides, its a dailymail link, i can be 95% sure its bullshit lol

View user profile
I saw them post it on facebook and I bust out laughing Razz

View user profile
JrTapia1991 wrote:I haven't seen him around in forever since like back when skyrim came out lol
That's the last time I saw him too, and he only lives like 3 blocks away Rolling Eyes 

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Oh you guys dont like him anymore? Ha

Sym wrote:Oh you guys dont like him anymore? Ha
Hahaha, he's still a good friend. I just haven't seen him in a while. I think there was a falling out of sorts though between him and some other friends in our group though.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
I thought he was kinda a d bag when he was on here

Was just kinda rude to alot of people

Meh

I remember him helping me with my SSD once so he wasnt that bad

Peavs is a special little sort of troll. I haven't seen him in forever, mostly because the last time I did he started screaming at me about something or another. He hates me. And he was a massive asshole to a lot of our friend group, so he's kinda fallen out. I just enjoy reminiscing from time to time about his epic screaming rages spates.

View user profile
Pariah wrote:Peavs is a special little sort of troll. I haven't seen him in forever, mostly because the last time I did he started screaming at me about something or another. He hates me. And he was a massive asshole to a lot of our friend group, so he's kinda fallen out. I just enjoy reminiscing from time to time about his epic screaming rages spates.
Dose dimples though

View user profile
Weird. I think I thought this entire time that Ante and Peaves were the same person.
I don't mean that in any bad way so no offense meant in any way Ante.


_________________
View user profile

Guest


Guest
Peavs flipped out at me once, believe it was over ponies?

yeah Peavs flipped out over ponies quite a lot.

View user profile
Was he a pony err... person too?
That is probably why I got him and Ante confused then.


_________________
View user profile
iirc his brother logged in on his account and ranted about ponies, then ante creeped him out and he left Razz

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Yea it was ponies I remember now

I was outspoken about my deep hate of ponies

Not I dont care anymore, meh.

I liked the Care Bear thing. ANybody remember that?

Sym wrote:Yea it was ponies I remember now

I was outspoken about my deep hate of ponies

Not I dont care anymore, meh.

I liked the Care Bear thing. ANybody remember that?
Dude I wanted the care bears to take off sooooo bad. It would have been so much better than the ponies.
What ever happened to the ponies....?
But yeah, Peavs took the bronies to heart.

There's a tale of yor that we oft tell at gatherings. Once upon a time, Peavs was in his room, browsing the internet, doing his thing. You know, as young men ought to do. Lowe and behold, the door comes crashing open with a loud, "SQUEEEEE, KABAM!!"
His mother stood there,facing the scared and shocked Peavler.
Being so afraid of what was on his screen, he did what came naturally. He slammed the door back shut while jumping straight to the ground and laying flat on his stomach, screaming, "GOSH MOM GIMME SOME PRIVACY!!!!"
The mother, confused at this sudden outburst of panic and anger, did as all moms must do when her bear cub becomes a man. She gave him some privacy and went to have dinner.
What she didn't know was most shocking of all.....

Spoiler:
He was only watching My Little Pony

View user profile
the Care Bear thing was pretty good.

i still love the fact i found a nazi care bear picture Very Happy

View user profile

Guest


Guest
I was champ bear and then death metal bear

It's actually interesting how vocal he is in his hatred of ponies now.

View user profile
Pariah wrote:It's actually interesting how vocal he is in his hatred of ponies now.
Especially after he was practically the poster child for them in our area.

View user profile
BmmFlash wrote:
Pariah wrote:It's actually interesting how vocal he is in his hatred of ponies now.
Especially after he was practically the poster child for them in our area.
I find it funny that Wil (SirAaron7 if anyone remembers him here) actually is still a brony, but is associated with it less than Peavs.

Also, if you guys are going out to a party and I'm in town, please message me. I wanna see him get drunk and pissy.

View user profile
Pariah wrote:
BmmFlash wrote:
Pariah wrote:It's actually interesting how vocal he is in his hatred of ponies now.
Especially after he was practically the poster child for them in our area.
I find it funny that Wil (SirAaron7 if anyone remembers him here) actually is still a brony, but is associated with it less than Peavs.

Also, if you guys are going out to a party and I'm in town, please message me. I wanna see him get drunk and pissy.
Will do.I think I'll be over at MSOE this weekend and the next if you're going to be in town.

View user profile
Awesome. I'll try and be there. And we have to get Wil to come obviously...

View user profile
But I don't know how I fell about going to a party with Wil. Like I don't want to go just to troll the Peavs... I want to have a good weekend. I don't think he would care too much if you were there. But with Wil... itd be a flat out shitstorm.
Also, I don't think Wil has ever drank before, nor will he. I could see that being really awkward.

View user profile
DAMMIT! Quit talking about real life shit and talk more about bears and ponies!
Sheesh, this place is going to hell...


_________________
View user profile

Guest


Guest
Remember Heebes?

Yes. Isn't she Sheeps friend in real life?

Back on topic: FUCK PONIES!


_________________
View user profile

Guest


Guest
She was cool

She got a huge kick out of champ bear

yea she seemed cool but disappeared awhile back Surprised

View user profile

Guest


Guest
We've had alot of people just pop in for a few months

I hope HBK sticks around and plays some BF4 with us

Hugungous Booby Knockers?
Yeah, I like that guy.


_________________
View user profile
Sym wrote:We've had alot of people just pop in for a few months

I hope HBK sticks around and plays some BF4 with us
I'm not very optimistic about it but yeah would be cool.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Hes stayed around now for a few months

I like his videos

Sym wrote:Hes stayed around now for a few months

I like his videos
Yeah but all he does is post his vids and ask us to like and whatnot. He doesn't really interact with us.

I'm just not optimistic that he sees us more than just a way to grow his youtube audience...but I'm a jaded fuck so yeah haha.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Word

Never thought about it that way

HBK YOU CONNIVING BASTARD!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum