Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have ten Subway cookies

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-23, 13:06

This topic makes me laugh!

I love everything! I hate nothing!

...well, maybe Star Wars, but that is George Lucas fault not mine.


_________________
View user profile

52 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-23, 13:08

Guest


Guest
Ahhhh yea he also hates Gaben

53 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-23, 13:12

Is that the fat guy? Oh yeah. You're right there. I do have a strange hate for him, I think it's because he is like the living embodiment of computer drivers (which I do also actually hate).

Most everything else I'm just playing though.
I don't actually hate Star Wars, I just hate how Lucas took something with so much potential and screwed it up so badly. The new Star Wars pinball tables I've been playing are so good they have reminded me of how cool it can actually be.


_________________
View user profile

54 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-23, 13:25

Pinball is Zen man. Combine it with images and sounds from the most amazing movies and sci-fi stuff and it's flat out the best.

View user profile

55 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-23, 21:45

BmmFlash wrote:Pinball is Zen man. Combine it with images and sounds from the most amazing movies and sci-fi stuff and it's flat out the best.
Well then if you love Star Wars you should play the new pinball tables made by (get this) Zen Studios. You'll dig it.
6 tables:
Return of the Jedi (excellent)
Empire Strikes Back (real good)
Animated Series (ok to good)
Darth Vader (good, but to easy)
Starfighter Assault (excellent)
Boba Fett (ok to good)

They are on 360, PS3, Vita maybe even 3DS, Android etc...


_________________
View user profile

56 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-24, 04:06

Metalzoic wrote:
BmmFlash wrote:Pinball is Zen man. Combine it with images and sounds from the most amazing movies and sci-fi stuff and it's flat out the best.
Well then if you love Star Wars you should play the new pinball tables made by (get this) Zen Studios. You'll dig it.

Hahahaha, that's crazy.
My brother actually collects arcades, too. So like his basement has 20+ arcades that are all working and have been fixed up (including the Star Wars one that has you do the three missions and fight Vader. I spend hours on that...) He's been trying to buy more classic pinball machines, they are just super freaking expensive. You need to know people in order to get any sort of chance of owning one. But after helping him with arcade stuff and seeing some of the classic pinball machines he's getting/wants, Iv'e developed much more of a taste for them.

View user profile

57 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-24, 04:14

Sym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Sym wrote:Im trying to think of other things he hates, I know Im forgetting a few.
I was going to make a joke, but I am currently not sure if its in good taste or nt.
Do it?
It was about the wife....>_>

View user profile

58 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-24, 04:25

Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Sym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Sym wrote:Im trying to think of other things he hates, I know Im forgetting a few.
I was going to make a joke, but I am currently not sure if its in good taste or nt.
Do it?
It was about the wife....>_>
Is this about the Coke in her blowhole?

View user profile

59 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-24, 05:30

Wait....what?

View user profile

60 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-24, 11:39

BmmFlash wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:
BmmFlash wrote:Pinball is Zen man. Combine it with images and sounds from the most amazing movies and sci-fi stuff and it's flat out the best.
Well then if you love Star Wars you should play the new pinball tables made by (get this) Zen Studios. You'll dig it.

Hahahaha, that's crazy.
My brother actually collects arcades, too. So like his basement has 20+ arcades that are all working and have been fixed up (including the Star Wars one that has you do the three missions and fight Vader. I spend hours on that...) He's been trying to buy more classic pinball machines, they are just super freaking expensive. You need to know people in order to get any sort of chance of owning one. But after helping him with arcade stuff and seeing some of the classic pinball machines he's getting/wants, Iv'e developed much more of a taste for them.
Damn, that's a lot.
I have just the 2 arcade machines and the new airhockey table. I just missed picking up a Donkey Kong Jr cocktail machine yesterday by a few minutes.

I also bought a brand new JJP Hobbit pinball machine, but it won't be finished for about another year.

Pinball machines are like playable art, but you're right. They are freaking expensive. I have a list of around a dozen I would love to own, but they would run $8-$20k each used. Crazy...

Did you see that they are re-making Medieval Madness (#1 rated pin of all time)? They are re-making 1000 for $8k a piece (real ones used sell for $15+k). They sold all 1000 within the 1st day.


_________________
View user profile

61 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-24, 11:40

Frostbyrn wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Sym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Sym wrote:Im trying to think of other things he hates, I know Im forgetting a few.
I was going to make a joke, but I am currently not sure if its in good taste or nt.
Do it?
It was about the wife....>_>
Is this about the Coke in her blowhole?


_________________
View user profile

62 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-24, 12:37

Guest


Guest
Frostbyrn wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Sym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Sym wrote:Im trying to think of other things he hates, I know Im forgetting a few.
I was going to make a joke, but I am currently not sure if its in good taste or nt.
Do it?
It was about the wife....>_>
Is this about the Coke in her blowhole?
LMAO

63 Re: I have ten Subway cookies on 2013-10-24, 21:07

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum