Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Been feeling like shit lately

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-18, 17:58

maybe it's the sudden switch to cold rainy damp weather here, I dunno. No energy, even less than usual lol. No games really feel like playing till BF4

saw this game "How to survive" , for 10 bucks coming to pc on the 23rd and xbox arcade,psn, even wii u.

it seems like path of exile with zombies, it's co op but only 2 people

View user profile

2 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-18, 18:17

I'm in the same kind of funk man, nothing really keeps my attention. Lately I've been just reading books and trying to do other stuff than just gaming.

Been going to the gym more than usual as of late, running at a higher altitude sucks by the way.

View user profile

3 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-18, 21:22

Yea I feel you

Im just biding time till BF4 comes out

Dont really feel like playing much till then

4 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-18, 21:29

Very well could be the change in weather. Happens to me on a regular basis.

Go from nice 'n' sunny to dark and shitty.

View user profile

5 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-18, 21:30

I love the cold weather, but last week it rained for 4 days straight.. That fucking sucked.

View user profile

6 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-18, 21:31

I love the cold weather too

Im not fat, but Im not skinny. Fuck the hot weather. Big dudes like me shine in the cold.

afro 

7 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 17:39

Sym wrote:I love the cold weather too

Im not fat, but Im not skinny. Fuck the hot weather. Big dudes like me shine in the cold.

afro 
Word

View user profile

8 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 17:43

yesterday I couldn't stop spitting stuff up and now today I feel like a zombie, love allergies/sinus...this cold damp weather has fucked with me bad

View user profile

9 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 21:15

Come to New Zealand

The weather was the inspiration for 50 shades of Grey

View user profile

10 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 21:51

Sym wrote:I love the cold weather too

afro 
Word

I have felt ok but I finally am happy happy after a while of just being content ...its a nice change...But the weather change does suck... Can do havoc to your everything

View user profile

11 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 21:55

Ive actually been sick all week too

12 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 23:01

lately I've just been going to the gym and working out. The eye candy isn't all that bad on the weekends at the very least. Milf city in most cases (Dem medical chicks) though I wouldn't dare hit on some of them (Enlisted x Commissioned couples typically are looked down upon) Razz

View user profile

13 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 23:05

If theres anything I have learned from that Medical School on campus its that nurses are bitchs Very Happy

View user profile

14 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 23:09

Most of the medical gals are pretty chill, at least the enlisted girls are. There's quite a few Lieutenants and a few Captains that I wouldn't mind having as my designated physicians Razz

Sadly, up here in Morman-ville, especially in my particular neck of the woods, you don't see to many nerdy gals or so it seems. A lot of jail bait, and that's something I stay as far away from as I can (I'm surrounded by elementary and High schools).

There are a few universities around here, and if I'm lucky, maybe I'll meet a nice gal in a Japanese class I plan on taking next fall. ($760 out of pocket before costs of books, which are roughly 150-200 a pop, OUCH!)

View user profile

15 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 23:10

WTF?

760 bucks for a Japaneses class?

Dont you qualify for student aid?

16 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 23:11

Maybe after they are no longer medical students?

View user profile

17 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-19, 23:13

Thanks to the budget cuts, TA does not cover my Japanese class unless I'm pursuing a bachelors degree for that particular language. Least that's how I understood how the military TA is functioning at the moment, they may or may not make changes.

A couple months ago, it would have been covered since it would have counted towards my Associates degree, but from what I know, that's no longer the case.

So, until I'm told otherwise, I'll likely have to fork out 900-1000+ to go take my Japanese 101 class. That'll put a nasty dent into my bank account. E3/A1C's don't make a lot of money to begin with.

View user profile

18 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-20, 00:05

Still seems like a lot for one class. Or are you paying for all classes up front?

View user profile

19 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-20, 00:15

Jeez I can teach you Japanese for free

Step One:

Understanding the culture

FUCK YOU KOREA!

View user profile

20 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-20, 00:17

LMAO

21 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-20, 00:18

Its funny because it is true Very Happy

View user profile

22 Re: Been feeling like shit lately on 2013-10-20, 09:04

Frostbyrn wrote:Its funny because it is true Very Happy
Can confirm.

My buddy worked in a local Korean restaurant. He'd tell me stories all the time. They really don't like each other.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum