Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh crap why didn't I know about coursera before?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I feel like a kid at a candy store.

I just started a small course about videogames and learning, about 15 minutes ago. And I already like this shit.

https://d396qusza40orc.cloudfront.net/videogameslearning%2Freadings%2Fa-theory-of-fun.pdf

Really liked that PDF. Short, simple, to the point. Interesting.

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck I want moar! I'll take some programming after that.

There's so much shit to learn in there Very Happy And it's free goddammit, FREE!

View user profile
I have a shit ton (well maybe an hundred or so) Ebooks on programming shit, alot on game design, want me to throw them over?

View user profile
I have a lot, too. 70-100. I'll finish them... one day... yeah.

But yes, dump em dude. Might find something useful.

My problem with technical books is that most of them are too damn boring. I've read some that are actually fun, but they are few and far between. Doesn't hurt to get more though.

View user profile
Urm, the zip is over 1gb lmao.. i'll urm upload them to the server later Very Happy

View user profile
Hah, all right man, thanks. You could try dropbox or something if it's easier for you. Once I download them I'll check if I have something that you don't, in case you have any interest in it.

View user profile
Lol, I'll put them on the VPS, its got a 1gb connection lol, screw dropbox Very Happy

View user profile
Well, that changes thigs.

Just let me know when it's up and I'll fetch the file.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum