Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hesitation Marks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hesitation Marks on 2013-09-05, 22:39

I got Nine Inch Nails newest album. Not sure how I feel about it. There are a couple songs I like, but overall, the album feels too pop like to me. I was hoping for something along the lines of With Teeth album or earlier, but sadly no. This album feels more like Ghosts mixed with The Slip.

View user profile

2 Re: Hesitation Marks on 2013-09-05, 22:59

Did you buy it or torrent it?

3 Re: Hesitation Marks on 2013-09-05, 23:17

Bought it. I like to own actual copies of my favorite bands.

View user profile

4 Re: Hesitation Marks on 2013-09-05, 23:30

I usually buy the digital version from amazon

5 Re: Hesitation Marks on 2013-09-06, 00:05

I'm in the middle of it right now.

Trent has healed a great deal since Downward Spiral and Fragile, so I'm not surprised his music has progressively become less dark and melodramatic.

View user profile

6 Re: Hesitation Marks on 2013-09-06, 12:51

MEGA MILK wrote:I'm in the middle of it right now.

Trent has healed a great deal since Downward Spiral and Fragile, so I'm not surprised his music has progressively become less dark and melodramatic.
This is very true, and I know bands evolve with music over time, but how I want another Downward and Fragile album. I do love Ghosts, but I was disappointed that some of the better tracks on that album were only like a minute long. He should have looped a lot of them and made them into like 2-3 minute tracks. With Teeth and Year Zero both had some great tracks that were a bit dark, but then The Slip he moved forward again. I know quite a few people love Came Back Haunted, and it's a good track, but I can't get enough of Copy Of A. That beat is just catchy.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum