Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
Due to Bots, Database and Security issues, weve temporarily moved to www.speakeasyclinic.net

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homeless Hitchhiker Saves Woman From Jesus Attack With Hatchet

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Haha what a great thread

Zillah has become a man right before our eyes

The video in the OP has been seriously under appreciated though...

View user profile
Zillah wrote:The video in the OP has been seriously under appreciated though...

Didn't watch it...

Me either

meh

I was more interested in cheering for Zillah

Sym wrote:Me either

meh

I was more interested in cheering for Zillah

What happened with Zillah? Am I actually going to have to read this topic?

He got laid

Sym wrote:He got laid

Nice!
When's the baby due?

Metalzoic wrote:
Sym wrote:He got laid

Nice!
When's the baby due?

Thats classic

Thats exactly what everyone else has been asking haha

Ha! I'm going back to read through it then

EDIT: Hilarious! Comedy gold in this topic.

View user profile
Damn Zillah very nice score. I've never had a redhead...always wanted to.

View user profile
Son of a bitch beat me

Congrats though

View user profile
I've spent all day everyday with her since... I'm scared of how attached I'm becoming... I'm typing this drunk as she's asleep next to me...

View user profile
Welcome to thousands of years of evolution wanting you to protect your mate

View user profile
do the right thing and marry her Smile

View user profile
Zillah wrote:I've spent all day everyday with her since... I'm scared of how attached I'm becoming... I'm typing this drunk as she's asleep next to me...

Aww you're in love Zillah.

View user profile
Don't do it Zillah! It's extremely rare cases that you ever spend the rest of your life with your cherry popper. Besides, now that you know what it could be like, why wouldn't you want sime more variety before picking just one?!

View user profile

Its that virgin love!

Ahh I remember that too

It is that virgin love. How I don't remember that. It has been way to long and too many since that crazy one.... You know, I'm sensing a pattern with the level of their crazy compared to how much I like them.

View user profile

I was with the girl I lost my virginity to most of the way through High School

Year and a half for me. Through high school too.

View user profile

Crazy I tell you

I was convinced I was going to marry her

But now I look back on it and die of hysteria

Yeah it happens. I dated my first for awhile as well. A few months at least.

View user profile
I was with my first for 3 months. It was the first person I ever dated or did anything sexual with at all as well so there were many firsts there.

Needless to say I was pretty damn attached and took it pretty hard when we broke up but it's almost an inevitability when dealing with your first. Eventually you have to move on.

I think the statistic is the average person goes through like 7 major relationships before settling down.

View user profile
7???? There's no way i am having a relationship with 7 different women.. I'd give up by then.

View user profile
chunckylover53 wrote:7???? There's no way i am having a relationship with 7 different women.. I'd give up by then.

haha it's just the average. It's not a hard and fast rule. Trust me I'm about at the end of my rope when it comes to serious relationships and I've only had 4 really major ones.

View user profile
I guess i had one major one and am in my 2nd major one, i don't know...

View user profile
I cried for like 3 days when the whore left me but now I see she's not worth it and just pure trash honestly,she ended up with like 2 kids before the age of 20,then tried to add me on facebook....lmao what a fucking joke..... she even cheated multiple times on the daddy of the 2 kids so they might not even be his lol

View user profile
chunckylover53 wrote:I guess i had one major one and am in my 2nd major one, i don't know...

Yeah I'm pretty happy being single right now.

View user profile
HydrasBreath wrote:
I think the statistic is the average person goes through like 7 major relationships before settling down.

What do they consider a major relationship?

View user profile
Zillah, what a whore. Evil or Very Mad

View user profile
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

in your case, anything past breakfast Very Happy

View user profile
The Adli Corporation wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

in your case, anything past breakfast Very Happy

Well then I've had like 3, maybe 4 tops.

View user profile
I don's see why you can't be with your first forever. Maybe it really was true love or some shit like that

View user profile

Khfan60 wrote:I don's see why you can't be with your first forever. Maybe it really was true love or some shit like that

It just doesn't work man

People change and nobody stays with their cherry popper forever

Khfan60 wrote:I don's see why you can't be with your first forever. Maybe it really was true love or some shit like that

I mean you can and it's possible just rare.

View user profile
chunckylover53 wrote:

I mean you can and it's possible just rare.

Sure you can. It's called:

Wasting the only life you will ever have and dying with soul-crushing regret.

Why would one want to stay with their cherry popper is the real question. My first wasn't good. Not even compared to the second through fifth ones. You can't really have lived without having experienced some crazy kinky sex acts.

View user profile

Fairy tale "true love" is a lie. That shit only happens in movies and on tv. There's not one magical person out there out of 6 billion that just happens to live close to you and that is "made" for you.

That being said it can happen that you stay with your first but like everyone has said it's the exception not the rule.

And I agree with Kalei you gotta live a little and push some boundaries.

View user profile
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Why would one want to stay with their cherry popper is the real question. My first wasn't good. Not even compared to the second through fifth ones. You can't really have lived without having experienced some crazy kinky sex acts.

The thing is though, that this girl is totally in to that sort of stuff. Like its nuts...

Im not gonna stay with her forever though, theres a good chance I wont even be talking to her in a month from now

View user profile
Zillah the playboy... Awwwwwwww yeaaaah.

View user profile
She looks like she would have some inner freak to her.

View user profile
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Why would one want to stay with their cherry popper is the real question. My first wasn't good. Not even compared to the second through fifth ones. You can't really have lived without having experienced some crazy kinky sex acts.

like I said, you guys fall in love. And I don't really care that much about sex.

HydrasBreath wrote:

Fairy tale "true love" is a lie. That shit only happens in movies and on tv. There's not one magical person out there out of 6 billion that just happens to live close to you and that is "made" for you.

It's only like that because people make it like that. Most people are like Kalei(no offense) and are out to get as much poon/cock as possible, rather than searching for that special someone.

idk maybe im just a hopeless romantic

View user profile

Zillah wrote:

The thing is though, that this girl is totally in to that sort of stuff. Like its nuts...

Im not gonna stay with her forever though, theres a good chance I wont even be talking to her in a month from now

Thats the spirit

I mean, not that I want it to be like that, but thats just how things go

View user profile

Zillah wrote:I mean, not that I want it to be like that, but thats just how things go

Indeed

Get as much poon as you can before settle down.

I should have got more, but I met my wife when I was 23, so I only had 6 years or so of fun.

Khfan60 wrote:

like I said, you guys fall in love. And I don't really care that much about sex.

HydrasBreath wrote:

It's only like that because people make it like that. Most people are like Kalei(no offense) and are out to get as much poon/cock as possible, rather than searching for that special someone.

idk maybe im just a hopeless romantic

I take no offense to that at all. In all honesty, I'm very much a hopeless romantic myself, hoping for someone special, but I'm also a bit jaded especially since the last time I thought I found that someone, she called the wedding off two weeks before it was supposed to happen, then toyed with my emotions for a good six months after that, ending not only what once was a good friendship, but throwing away the relationship and life we made together after 6 years. We were close friends for a good 2 years before that. We still talk a lot, but it's still not the same.

View user profile
I take no offense to that at all. In all honesty, I'm very much a hopeless romantic myself, hoping for someone special, but I'm also a bit jaded especially since the last time I thought I found that someone, she called the wedding off two weeks before it was supposed to happen, then toyed with my emotions for a good six months after that, ending not only what once was a good friendship, but throwing away the relationship and life we made together after 6 years. We were close friends for a good 2 years before that. We still talk a lot, but it's still not the same.

That was really saddening. Crying or Very sad Frost told me a little tiny bit about this, but actually knowing more just makes me feel bad. Damn dude, that's just awful.

View user profile
At this point, I'm well over it. We still talk a lot, and keep some sort of friendship going, but it definitely won't be what it once was. At the time I was hurt and upset, but never really mad. I looked at it more as I can't control what anyone else would want to do. Everyone is free to their decisions and choices they make and that was hers. Life goes on.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum